Missed out on this session? We opened up another one on Tuesdays!
Small group class being held at:
551 Park Ave.
Scotch Plains, NJ
11/4: Be a paleontologist! Dinosaurs and Fossils! Can you DIG it?
- Be a paleontologist and discover mold and cast fossils. Make your own plaster dinosaur from a mold and cast you make!
11/11: Be a Crime Scene Investigator!
- Come be a Crime Scene Investigator and discover who stole the prize jewels! Discover how fingerprints work and use your best investigative skills to figure out how they avoided our laser maze!.
11/18: Let’s Cause Nucleation!
- Mentos and Diet coke erupt, but WHY??? What else does carbonation do? We will also be making our own bean bag toss game that you will take home!
11/25: Thanksgiving – No Class
12/2: A Sticky Situation!
- How does glue work? Can we make our own? Let’s make our own glue then use it to create a work of art!
12/9: Create your own Soap!
- Soap cleans, but do you know why? Let’s figure out how those scrubbing bubbles work and we will be making and taking home our own soap!
12/16: Be a Structural Engineer!
- Come join our engineering challenge when we try to build the tallest and most stable structure! First we will use our engineering brains to discover what is the best shape to build with.